Traceability system that enables the movement of legal tobacco products to be monitored.
The European Parliament and the Council of Europe adopted on April 3, 2014 the Tobacco Products Directive 2014/40 /EU 1. The general objective of the Tobacco Products Directive is approximation of laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States concerning the manufacture, presentation and sale of tobacco and related products.
Articles 15 and 16 of the TPD aim to address illicit trade in tobacco products by introducing systems of traceability and security features for these products.
Our ID Issuer Suite covers all related functionalities of TPD ID Issuer role :
- generation of unique serial numbers on item and aggregated level
- registration of economic operators, facilities, machines
- deactivation of economic operators, facilities, machines
- integrated module for communication with central / secondary repository
- flexible administration module
- reporting and billing modules
- hierarchical model of user roles / permissions
- detailed audit trail
- mobile application for serial number verification
To enable simple and flexible use and integration ID Issuer Suite offers:
- web based GUI interface over HTTPS
- REST API service over HTTPS
- SFTP based data transfer
- HA system architecture for enhanced scalability / performance
- mobile application
Flexible delivery models that can fit multiple customer requirements:
- private SaaS delivery model – system used from our data center and private cloud
- public SaaS delivery model – system used from public cloud of choice (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- licensed model – system implemented and used from customer’s premises