Secure system for generation and verification of smart document authenticity
The document authentication system allows you to create a tamper-proof version of a printed document or its digital twin with offline or online authenticity verification using the mobile application.
System architecture provides ecosystem to design, create, sign and verify authenticity of any kind of document that needs to be protected against unwanted tampering. By using standardized PKI infrastructure features, document tampering is impossible.
A smart document can be in printed form or purely digital and stored, for example, on a smartphone
application or a cloud-based server. It can provide a way to mitigate fraud and falsification of “paper only” documents by having a “digital twin” that can be verified and validated in a reliable and trusted manner.
An additional element to a printed document that is created is a 2D barcode digital stamp which stores all relevant document data in digital form and is signed using the PKI infrastructure of the document issuer to enable authentication of the document itself. By using this approach, it’s possible to verify the authenticity of the document in a purely offline mode with our mobile application or by online verification using the exposed system API.”
- turnkey solution to create, sign and verify smart documents
- system deployment in private or licensed cloud
- integration of client’s PKI infrastructure of choice
- support for different 2D data carriers – QR code, Datamatrix, Aztec Code
- verification applications for Android and iOS
- REST API for online verification of smart documents
- data carrier formats XML, JSON, HL7 FHIR, CBOR, COSE
- compatible with WHO and EU rules for smart vaccination certificate / digital green certificate